Management Training Scheme
The NHS is looking for ambitious and highly talented candidates with the drive and motivation to succeed. Our management training scheme aims to recruit those who have the passion, energy, commitment and confidence to become future leaders in NHSScotland.
Current and former national trainees come from a variety of backgrounds. These include university graduates and those with previous experience in other sectors such as construction, hospitality or manufacturing.
A place on the scheme is the perfect opportunity for a top-flight career in the NHS in Scotland.
- have a minimum of a 2:2 degree
- have the confidence to work in a political and public spotlight
- be able to act with the highest integrity, commitment and energy
- be able to communicate and collaborate with clinicians, non-clinical professionals and patients
- have the ability to engage with others in decision making
If you would like to become a future leader in NHSScotland and help improve the health of the population, visit our management training scheme website.
Find out more about the NHSScotland Management Training Scheme.