Click on the image below to find information on CVs, job applications and covering letters on the My World of Work website.
If you have already applied for a job in NHSScotland and been offered an interview, congratulations! Now you need to start thinking about preparing for your interview, the kind of questions you may be asked and how to impress the interviewer on the day.
At an NHSScotland interview, it is important to show:
- why you want to work for NHSScotland
- why a role in healthcare is suitable for you
- why you are interested in the job
- what kind of person you are
- the skills and strengths you already have
- the skills you are developing